You go online and browse through men. You know what you’re attracted to: six feet tall, Master’s degree, six-figure income, same religion, and political beliefs, fit, handsome. You set your search criteria to get all these traits and come to the conclusion that dating sites suck and there are virtually no men out there on a conventional dating site. You then conclude that the better path is to go on Tinder, Hinge, or Bumble because at least there are cute guys on there. And there are, but the experience invariably sucks. What’s a girl to do? Stick around and I’ll explain to you how your way of searching is killing your chances of meeting Mr. Right.
- Download the transcript of this podcast
- Download my free special report, The 8 Massive Mistakes You’re Making in Relationships
- Get the man of your dreams fast by applying to enroll in Love U.
- Enjoy the Love U Podcast? Please rate it on Apple:
- On the desktop, go to the show’s Apple Podcasts page and click “Listen on Apple”
- On your phone, click on More Episodes, then scroll to the bottom to get to Ratings & Reviews. Click on “Write a Review” and share what you enjoy about the podcast!
Privacy & Cookies Policy